So I’m doing a little bit of playing around with Go. Currently I’m reimplementing the gnu coreutils in it. So far, so good. I’ve run into some interesting problems, but overall I’m quite pleased. If you want to read some real basic non parallel non interesting Go code, check out my github repo.
about me / this blog
I'm also kind of interested in sports now. I'm actively training in BJJ, I participate in triathlons, and I will be attempting the stump jump 50k ultramarthon in october. losing 110 pounds helped.
- Reunited! @ San Francisco International Airport instagram.com/p/BWwYvb9g7X0/ 7 hours ago
- @pgbovine That 70ms seek time 😍 8 hours ago
- He made it. Stand down everyone :-) Thanks @SouthwestAir. 8 hours ago
- @lthomasnews Appreciate it man! It's significantly bigger time than I had any right to expect, but I'm pumped to try my darndest. 8 hours ago
- We will know in 30 minutes when his plane lands but it seems fine. He's just a goof. 8 hours ago
Blogs I Follow