So I’m doing a little bit of playing around with Go. Currently I’m reimplementing the gnu coreutils in it. So far, so good. I’ve run into some interesting problems, but overall I’m quite pleased. If you want to read some real basic non parallel non interesting Go code, check out my github repo.
about me / this blog
I'm also kind of interested in sports now. I'm actively training in BJJ, I participate in triathlons, and I will be attempting the stump jump 50k ultramarthon in october. losing 110 pounds helped.
- @chrisalbon This is undeniably a fact. 6 minutes ago
- @Zecca_Lehn @matt_blackwell wow 18 minutes ago
- @brianwisti I must have 100 of my mom. 1 hour ago
- My favorite genre remains "pictures of people I love taking pictures of things they're enjoying." https://t.co/HRqpMfVEVs 1 hour ago
- @McNorfin Q: "would you like a taco?" A: negative. A: I'm neutral. It pains me to disagree with you, but I'm afrai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
Blogs I Follow