So I’m doing a little bit of playing around with Go. Currently I’m reimplementing the gnu coreutils in it. So far, so good. I’ve run into some interesting problems, but overall I’m quite pleased. If you want to read some real basic non parallel non interesting Go code, check out my github repo.
about me / this blog
I'm also kind of interested in sports now. I'm actively training in BJJ, I participate in triathlons, and I will be attempting the stump jump 50k ultramarthon in october. losing 110 pounds helped.
- @allelbows I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm pretty surprised there's a mosquito! Isn't it too cold?! 6 hours ago
- RT @BlackMarvelGirl: It takes 3.2 secs to retweet and help find these 8 BLACK GIRLS reported missing in Washington, D.C. during the past th… 6 hours ago
- @allelbows hahahaha 6 hours ago
- RT @amir: BREAKING: Escort bar visit by Uber CEO Travis Kalanick, exec Emil Michael & others led to HR complaint & more: https://t.co/LH74V… 6 hours ago
- @Moose_Bigelow @julesk_fighter @ScottHarrisMMA this got y'all feeling ways eh? https://t.co/i7PLWa0x88 13 hours ago
Blogs I Follow